Top 20 Songs - June

00:41

Monday, 20th June

Hello, I haven't posted on my blog in 2 months. In the past 2 months, I have found so many songs that I have been obsessed with. Because I haven't posted in a while and because I have so many amazing songs I want to share with you, I am going to name my top 20 songs that I have been loving. Enjoy...

20. Faded - Zhu

19. 
FML - Kanye West

18. 
Skin Deep - Dusky

 17. Preach - Drake

16. All This - Jay Pryor

15. Cut It - O. T. Genasis ft. Young Dolph

14. Cruel Night - James Oklander & Stephen Murphy

13. Listen - Curtis Gabriel

12. Love Yourself (Stephen Murphy Remix) - Justin Bieber

11. Too Good - Drake & Rihanna

10. Wrist - Chris Brown ft Solo Lucci


9. Controlla - Drake

8. Freak Like Me - Lee Walker vs Dj Deeon

7. Pop Style - Drake & The Throne

6. Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 - Drake ft. Jay-Z

5. Scholarships - Drake & Future

4. Planez - Jeremih ft. J.Cole

3. Company (Tom Budin Remix) - Justin Bieber

2. Breathe - WHTKD

1. Wasting Time - Zac Samuel ft Hayley May 


The song that I am currently obsessed with that I discovered the other day is the second favourite song in my list which is Breathe - WHTKD, but Wasting Time - Zac Samuel ft. Hayley May has been the song I have mostly listened to over the past two months.

I have mostly been listening to Drake and house songs and if you're into that sort of music, make sure to check them out.

Thanks for reading, 

Liv 

You Might Also Like

0 comments