Festival Makeup

19:00

Tuesday, 21st June


Since it is festival season, I wanted to share with you a look that I have come up with. This is a very generic look that a lot of people wear to festivals. Personally, I have never been to a festival before but I am going to Leeds festival this year at the end of August and I might wear this look.

The makeup is actually very simple. I put gold eyeshadow on the lid and blended a mauve colour into the crease. I did a simple wing using liquid eyeliner and popped a line of white eyeshadow under the wing. On the lower lash line, I put blue eyeshadow with purple eyeshadow placed on top and winged that out under the white. I put a mauve toned lipstick on, put white dots above my eyebrows using a white eyeliner and did my face as normal but put a shit tonne of highlighter everywhere, and that's pretty much all I did.





I really love this look, it's fun and different, and perfect to wear to a festival. The gold eyeshadow on my lid paired with the blue and purple eyeshadow on my lower lash line really made my eye colour pop. So, if you have blue eyes I recommend this combination.

Thanks for reading, 

Liv 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is such a great look! Even if you don't go to festivals, it would be great for parties and other things where you dress up a bit. Love it! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look - particularly the eye makeup, I really need to start experimenting more with eyeshadow on my lower lash line! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful!!! Would definitely try when I'm going to a festival :-)

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!! We would like to promote throuth our social networks. You have a lot of potential. When you write about fashion, mention us with your post by twitter (@ivorybrandstr) and we will share it. So you will get promotion.

    Greetings by www.IvoryBrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello love,
    Oh my goodness this look you have here is so beautiful looking! I love makeup but I never experiment with it. I have this same boring routeen I do everyday. Haha

    Hugs from Hayley xx || http://hayleyoliviareflectionsofme.blogspot.com/ ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!:)
      I love experimenting with makeup, I don't do it as often as I'd like to but yeah:D

      Delete
  6. Love the blue on your lower lashes, really makes your eye colour pop! :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've experimented and made the main focus the bottom lashes, it's nice to see a new unique makeup look!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete