Top 10 Songs - April

18:18

Wednesday, 6th April

Hello, I know it's pretty much only the beginning of April but I wanted to share with you the songs I have been loving the past 2 months. I never got round to posting a top 10 songs for march so I thought I would post my april music favourites now. It was difficult to put these songs in order of how much I've been loving them as a lot are pretty much tied. I have found so many good house songs and have also been hooked on songs outside of the house genre. 

10. Found My Light (The Layabouts Remix - Edited) - Imaani

9. 
Rambo (The Weeknd Remix) - Bryson Tiller & The Weeknd

8. 
Come and See Me - PARTYNEXTDOOR ft Drake

 7. Wait For A Minute - Justin Bieber ft Tyga

6. My Love - Majid Jordan (Remix)

5. Big Round & Juicy - Jaded ft. Scrufizzer (VIP Mix)

4. My Love (Noize Generation Bootleg) - Route 94 ft Jess Glynne

3. All Eyes On Me - Meek Mill ft Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj

2. Right Hand - Drake

1. When A Fire Starts To Burn - Disclosure




My favourite song by far has been When A Fire Starts to Burn by Disclosure. It's such a good song in my opinion and always gets me up and jamming. 

If you like house and the songs listed above, then you should go follow me on soundcloud here and check out the other songs on there.

Thanks for reading, 

Liv 

You Might Also Like

0 comments