My Top 10 Songs - February

22:45

Friday, 19th February

Hello, sorry I haven't posted on my blog in almost 2 weeks, I have been super busy. Today I wanted to share with you my top 10 songs that I have been loving this month. I know it's only the middle of the month but I wanted to share them with you anyway.

10. PILLOWTALK - Zayn

9. Zara Larsson - Lush Life

8. Ocean Drive - Duke Dumont

 7. Feel This Way - Philip George & Dragonette

6. Don't - Bryson Tiller

5. Exchange - Bryson Tiller

4. Consideration - Rihanna ft SZA

3. Magnets (A-Trak Remix) - Disclosure ft Lorde

2. In The Night - The Weeknd 

1. Yeah, I Said It - Rihanna


My childhood idol/favourite artist was Rihanna from the age of around 9. She then disappeared in the music industry for a while and I ended up not listening to her music anymore. She recently released her newest album 'ANTI' and honestly, I love it. 'Yeah, I said it' and 'Consideration' are my two favourites from the album and I think it is underrated.

Please give her album a listen, you'll either love it or hate it.

Thanks for reading, 

Liv 

You Might Also Like

0 comments