The Body Shop Glazed Apple

18:03

Tuesday, 26th January

Okay, so I went a little crazy buying the glazed apple scent from The Body Shop. This scent, along with the blueberry scent from The Body Shop is by far my favourite they've created.
The scent is sweet but not sickly and it smells very much like apples. I love it.

I thought I would share with you the things I got (it's not that many things, honest.)

For christmas, I decided to treat myself to a mini set of the glazed apple products and this is where I first discovered this amazing scent. It was a set of a mini shower gel and mini body butter. I have used the shower gel already that came with it and one of the small body butters which is now half empty!

For my birthday, I received that big green apple tin with that red ribbon filled with 4 mini glazed apple treats inside it, from my mum. I have already used the scrub that came with it and the shower gel which is now half empty. You also get a mini shimmer lotion and mini body butter in it aswell. I don't think this is available from their website any more, hopefully it will come back next year.

During January, The Body Shop had half-priced everything in their christmas range which has saved me a lot of money. So, I decided to buy the big shimmer lotion which was only £4 instead of £8.

Last week, I decided to make a purchase from their website, I bought 3 body scrubs (Yes, 3!) - 2 glazed apple and 1 frosted plum (which also smells amazing btw) for only £7.50 each! I ended up spending £22.50 on the 3 scrubs instead of a huge £45, the glazed apple body butter which was only £7 reduced from £14, and the glazed apple lip balm reduced from £4 to £2.




I really recommend checking out The Body Shop glazed apple range and I believe some of their items are still on sale. 

Let me know which scent is your favourite from The Body Shop. 

Thanks for reading, 

Liv

You Might Also Like

0 comments