My Top 10 Songs - January

21:00

Monday, 18th January

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

This is my first blog post of 2016 and I wanted to kickstart my blog by introducing my top 10 favourite songs that I am LOVING at the moment. My favourite genre is house music but I am also a fan girl of Years&Years. Justin Bieber, 5SOS, The Weeknd, and others. I do have many other songs that I have been loving but these are just my top 10 so far. I will share with you my top 10 favourite songs each month and I hope you enjoy my suggestions. 











Please let me know if you liked any of the songs I picked and tell me what your favourite song at the moment is!:)

P.S. I didn't want to ruin the 10 song list by making it my top 11 songs, but I wanted to add another song you should definitely go and check out because I am obsessed with it at the moment.
Together - Cazzette 

Thanks for reading, 

Liv

You Might Also Like

0 comments